First of all...
Have you ever done other mommy fitness, pregnancy, postpartum, or diastasis recti programs?
OMG. They are SO BORING.
🤓 Many other diastasis recti programs are flawed and never help you get as strong as you could be....
WHY? Because they keep you stuck doing foundation exercises forever...
💡 You need progressive overload.
My tested Mamma Core Method and the premium Abs After Baby program gets results.
💪 I also take a WHOLE BODY approach rather than just a 'core approach.'
🚨 A major difference is that the Mamma Core Method is woven throughout all our total body classes. Many diastasis programs are just about the core... This is silly because when we move in our real life --- our WHOLE BODY is moving -- not just our core. They need to learn to work together.
That's why our signature course is called Mamma Fit School and not 'Abdominal Separation School.
I also teach you how to properly engage your core during everyday real life tasks.
This program is pelvic floor friendly and abdominal separation friendly if you take the pregnancy and/or postnatal modifications and listen to your body. You are in good hands!
We teach you in Pregnancy Fit School and Mamma Fit School about when to know you should regress exercises.
If you have severe separation or prolapse it is imperative you work with a doctor and physio to get this sorted.
This fitness program may be exactly the fitness program you're looking for -- but you need to have medical clearance and be informed by your medical provider about your own limitations for these programs that are digital in nature.
We have had women with both severe diastasis recti and pelvic organ prolapse see success with our classes - but they know their limitations.
Anna has numerous certifications including Pre and Postnatal Corrective Exercise, Diastasis and Core Consultant (VERY few fitness professionals have these extra certifications) - no guarantees are made regarding diastasis recti and pelvic organ prolapse as we believe these are complex and every woman is different.
Both of these conditions are incredibly common for pre/postnatal mammas, so please do not feel alone or ashamed. We are here for you when you have medical clearance!
👋 Bye Bye! Bulging belly, bladder leakage, and back pain.
💪 ZERO INTIMIDATION. These quick workouts are filmed during my actual pregnancy, postpartum and strong journey.
Mamma Core Method is the foundation of Strong Sexy Mammas workouts and the principles are included in Total Body Strong Sexy Mammas workouts.
We also offer Abs After Baby, Mamma Fit School, Mamma Strong School, Mamma Fierce School, and Pregnancy Fit School.
MAMMA CORE METHOD PRINCIPLES
- Posture - Restore the postural changes from growing babies, gravity, and motherhood activities of daily living that can cause back pain.
- Pelvic Floor - Full range exercises. Learn the difference between squeeze, close and lift, and relax and let go.
- Perfect your deep core and breath-work so it becomes second nature and you don't even need to think about it anymore.
- Pain, Pressure, Peeing, Popping - Watch out for these body signals in all workouts and activities of daily living. Stop or modify until you've progressed and have enough strength & control.
- Progressive Overload - Yes! Start slow and basic. But you MUST progress as you get stronger or you will stop seeing results. We encourage progressive overload for all body parts and styles (upper body, lower body, core, etc)
- Postnatal Fitness Specialist - Train with an expert.
- Physical Therapist - see a medical professional for individual attention (we recommend all women do this (symptomatic or not) in ADDITION to seeing a doctor)
This Starter Membership workout library has Anna’s exact full body (core and pelvic floor included) classes starting at 7 weeks postpartum. Anna's postpartum classes are filmed in real time to rebuild posture, core, and total body strength right alongside you.