If you purchase through us via Google or Apple stores -- you will manually end your subscription yourself in the usual tab. Contact us if you have concerns.
Our memberships contain a virtual community. If you want to do the workouts but don't want to be part of the community -- fill out a contact form and we will take care of that for you. Otherwise - your username and face may be shared.
Our physical product sales (ex. activewear) do not come with refunds or exchange options. Due to our set-up, all sales are final.
1. You MUST have medical clearance for your level of participation and know your own limitations. Be sure to follow ACOG guidelines as well as your own doctor and women's health physical therapist's advice. We do not offer individualized programs or answer specific fitness, wellness, health questions. This is due to the nature of our business, the volume of clients at a lower paying price point, and more importantly, the need for clients to get one on one attention from a medical provider. This program is for healthy women without complications and contraindications. Having medical clearance and knowing your own limitations is a must. If you are looking for general information, please check out the interviews Anna has done with women's health experts both on StrongSexyMammas.com and AnnaKooiman.com. Please enjoy exploring the library of workouts and educational materials provided but listen to your personal medical carers above all.
2. Changing your membership status or canceling is simple.
Once logged in, go to the header menu at the top of the page. Click on your avatar (membership picture) in the upper right corner. Go to Billing Info. This will bring you to your Active Subscriptions. You can also update your credit card details in this location. You can also fill out a CONTACT form and we can get you squared away quickly.
3. To unsubscribe from emails, simply click unsubscribe at the bottom of an email.
4. Engage at your own risk.
By engaging in the Strong Sexy Mammas online content, participants agree to take responsibility for their own actions when engaging with our content. You agree to release everyone involved from any and all liability and understand there are risks of harm associated with this program. Should you attempt legal action for any reason - in addition to our liberation, we will pursue our own compensation for any legal fees acquired by Strong Sexy Mammas, Anna Kooiman, or anyone associated with the brands. We will be reimbursed by those parties choosing to pursue goods, services, or financial assets. We will also increase the rate for time and energy used to deal with it. If this is not something participants can agree to, participants should not engage with Anna Kooiman or Strong Sexy Mammas, and instead pursue content elsewhere. Any information contained herein is not medical advice, nor personalized advice, and participants should not rely upon it as such.5. Social Media and Permission of Use
Please follow Anna Kooiman and Strong Sexy Mammas on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Anna is a fitness instructor, not a member of the medical community. She believes women ought to be learning more about postnatal fitness and uses her platform and journalism background to augment the research new moms should be doing on their own. Each woman is different. Each pregnancy is different. Each postnatal experience is different. This is why Anna recommends women take the extra time to check in with a doctor or women’s physiotherapist regularly when beginning and participating in fitness routines. It goes without saying, but Anna of course recommends following all instructions from the makers of your baby carrier and getting clearance from your child’s doctor before involving them in exercise.
Unlike some fitness celebrities, and social media fitness stars, Anna is not an advocate for rushing into hard core routines, but instead believes easing back into fitness, regularly checking in with medical experts, and finally, really turning up the dial once rehabbed and cleared by doctors. Anna recommends new moms do more than the traditional 6 week postnatal doctor checkup. She believes they also ought to make at least one appointment with a women’s health physiotherapist for extra guidance and rehab before starting any exercise program. Anna also believes if our society spoke more about pelvic floor and deep core health, women would be better served for long term health.
Some content on this site may be sponsored and Strong Sexy Mammas, Anna Kooiman, or those associated with it may be receiving rewards (financial or otherwise in return for it).
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: December 2022